These are the 12 Warning Signs Of Suffering From Hypertension
Some people walk around with hypertension but do not realize they have a problem. Because sometimes the warning signs came too late. Sometimes, too, people would not count your blood pressure checked at a health center.
When a person has high blood pressure, there are signs and symptoms that in doing so he / she knows or at least suspects that he / she may have become hypertensive. The combination of two or more of these signs comments should really give people concerns and he / she wants to see a doctor. Some of the symptoms include:
1. Headaches: People who suffer from high blood pressure began to feel a headache that is unusual in the back of the head, especially when you wake up in the morning. This type of headache is very uncomfortable.
2. Weaknesses: One of the signs of high blood pressure is a weakness. So when you start to feel unusually weak he had to see a doctor.
3. Nervous: Another sign of hypertension is anxiety. individuals experiencing mental and physical agitation or disturbance.
4. Dizziness: This is also one of the signs that accompany hypertension. This feeling of instability accompanied by stress or anxiety.
5. ringing in the ears: Another thing that will make you believe that you have hypertension is when you begin to experience the buzzing, ringing or roaring in the ears.
6. Lack of sleep: Hypertension can disrupt your sleep. Because of brain involvement may not be able to sleep at night when you have hypertension. This condition is known as insomnia.
7. nosebleed: nose bleeding, also known as epistaxis also accompanies hypertension. When the small vessels in the nose breaking as a result of the feedback of the high pressure, nosebleeds people.
8. headaches: Hypertension may also feel light headed.
9. The lack of air: as people with high blood pressure may experience some difficulty breathing. people feel as if his / her breathing stops.
10. Chest Pain: Chest pain, especially in the left chest wall or around the shoulders and neck may be present. The pain is usually caused by physical activity the insufficiency of the heart muscle of sufficient blood and oxygen supply.
11. Fainting: individuals may also experience fainting attacks. In some cases, there is a direction of rotation of objects in the environment or in yourself.
12. Changes in vision: Hypertension is also accompanied by a change of vision. These include poor vision, blurred vision or blindness. This occurs due to changes in the capillary blood vessels in the eye.
Note: All these signs does not happen to one person. However, one can have some of these signs is essential if the right steps are not taken the time to detect and treat the disease.